Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2014, 03:38   #1

From Australia To New-Caledonia July 2014

Hi all,

I am looking for making my way to New-Caledonia by sea before the 17th of July (I have to be there for my brother's 8th birthday!) If some of you are planning this journey and would welcome an extra hand, feel free to contact me. I am unexperienced as a crew, but experienced as a family cook, children care and... geologist (who knows). Moreover, I am very fit and used to rope handling as a regular climber, and I am super keen to learn sailing!

More about myself:

I'm a 22 French woman, I have been living in Sydney for nearly a year now. Since I grew up closer to mountains than sea, I am very new to boating. But between climbing, hiking, running and mountaineering, my life has always been outdoors!

I started travelling two years ago, and quickly realized that I hated cars and planes for they are too fast, noisy and harmful. My goal became to continue travelling, but in avoiding them as much as I can... Besides, in the course of meetings, I discovered the world of sailing and of long-distance sea journeys, that now appeals me tremendously.

I'm looking forward to hear from you!

Best regards,
Fanny

fannygoussin AT hotmail DOT fr

Tags
Australia, cal