Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 14:59   #1

From Anywhere in Europe to North or South America

Hi there,
I'm a 23 year old female, very experienced as far as sailing single and two man boats, did some volunteer teaching to adults, and have my Silver Sail (CYA)... I don't have a lot of yacht experience, but am an eager and fast learner.
I'll be in Europe mid June and instead of getting a round trip ticket, I plan on taking a more exciting way back (this is where you come in), I'm from Canada but if you're not headed to that country it's alright too- I'm okay with the rest of trip back once I've crossed the Atlantic!

PM me if you're looking for an extra hand on deck! And some great conversations!

Thanks,
Sammie
Old 13-05-2011, 21:15   #2

Boat: Amel Maramu 1978 46'
Re: From Anywhere in Europe to North or South America

Hello, We are leaving from the port of Chioggia (near Venice) mid June. Sailing West with stopovers in Italy, Sardegna, Balearic Isalnds then onto Canary for Atlantic passage. The boat is an Amel Maramu, most crew members are Italian, but with knowledge of English. If you are interested...?
Old 21-05-2011, 04:21   #3

Send a message via Skype™ to denizm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maramu 46 View Post
Hello, We are leaving from the port of Chioggia (near Venice) mid June. Sailing West with stopovers in Italy, Sardegna, Balearic Isalnds then onto Canary for Atlantic passage. The boat is an Amel Maramu, most crew members are Italian, but with knowledge of English. If you are interested...?
hello,

I am a 33 year male and I am typing to you in regards to afore mentioned post. My residence is Belgium and currently I am in Marmaris-Turquie.
Have good knowledge of english-american language and french.

I remain yours,
best regards.
+905545612077
+32484051141
Old 21-05-2011, 11:08   #4

Please read previous threads. We are looking for a crew that can pay their own way, give a hand when needed and deal with multinationel, mainly Italians, crew. If this is what you are looking for, send us a message. Barbara
Old 28-05-2011, 04:08   #5

If you find anyone tthat might need an extra hand, let me know. I've come to Morocco, lost my job and need to find a boat heading out of Europe going to the Americas. Preferrably Florida or the Virgin Islands. Have experience on sailboats, yachts, etc. Sailing experience minimal, but have general knowledge of boats, lived on several, and own a sailboat... (sounds silly i dont know more about sailing) but I have crewed on sailboats (just with no wind) but I'm a fast learner! help!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 02:39   #6

Boat: Jeanneau,Sun Odyssey,47 feet

Hi Sammie, we are a family of three looking for a smallcrew to cross the Atlantic. We'll be leaving La Rochelle,France at the end of August following the usaual tradewind route, our goal is Christmas in the Caribbean. I am American and my husband is French and we have girl who is 10,we are a bilingual family.
If our offer is interesting to you please tell us a little more about yourself.
Thanks, ElizabethAnn
Old 06-07-2011, 12:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maramu 46 View Post
Please read previous threads. We are looking for a crew that can pay their own way, give a hand when needed and deal with multinationel, mainly Italians, crew. If this is what you are looking for, send us a message. Barbara
yes and indeed.. I am interested. I can meet you in Europe then move forward. As per multinationals, I respect.. and there is my basic knowledge of italian.. please do not hesitate to dial me direct.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:38   #8

Let me know when you are available and I will give you a list of possible meeting places. B
Old 10-07-2011, 00:50   #9

I will be available in 10 days.. Better yet first week of August.
Old 10-07-2011, 22:50   #10

The first week in August we will be leaving Sardegnia sailing W towards Ibiza. In Sardegnia you can meet us in Calgiari and continue towards Ibiza. B

Tags
Caribbean, South America