Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 11:44   #1

Location: Cruising the Caribbean, Rio Dulce, Guatemala during Hurricane season 2012
Boat: FP Orana 44
France and Atlantic ARC Route

Hi,
We are looking for crew to join a new 44 ft catamaran for two passages: France to Canaries, Canaries to Caribbean. Some offshore experience required and able to take helm during watch. Expected to pay for food and return tickets. Departure end of October 2010, weather dependend. We are under no time pressure.

Richard & Eveline
Old 06-10-2010, 04:00   #2

Richard & Eveline

I have the relevent experiance and am available at these times. Please send me a direct email so I may send forward my CV, hiokb :at: yahoo :dot: co :dot: uk

Kind Regards

Olivia
Old 06-10-2010, 04:21   #3

Hi I've got 11,000 hours logged day and night. I can cook at sea (well I'm told) have a great sense of humor and am an electrical engineer by profession, so changing light bulbs can be arranged! I'd love to join the crew: please send me an e-mail address so i can post a piccie. and CV,
Regards
Todd Wells
tODD wELLSwo
Old 06-10-2010, 05:35   #4

Location: Cruising the Caribbean, Rio Dulce, Guatemala during Hurricane season 2012
Boat: FP Orana 44
Contact details

Hi, you can write to: schooling a t freenet dot de

Thanks
Richard & Eveline
Old 13-10-2010, 11:55   #5

Hi, Srs. I am Francesc, 61 y.o. spanish man. I sail twice ARC W to E (Panama-Barcelona & Cuba-Barcelona, Bermuda & Azores route both) and I liked do viceversa: I diden't never. I did sail all Mediterranean sea too. I can pilot (helm), cook, clean, maitenance, etc. I am a recreative Yacht Captain spanish title. I don't take money (ABSOLUTLY), but I don't to pay nothing. Thanks. F. P.D. I can go alone or with my wife (to cook, laundry, clean, etc.).

QUOTE=Aluna;534628]Hi,
We are looking for crew to join a new 44 ft catamaran for two passages: France to Canaries, Canaries to Caribbean. Some offshore experience required and able to take helm during watch. Expected to pay for food and return tickets. Departure end of October 2010, weather dependend. We are under no time pressure.

Richard & Eveline[/QUOTE]
Old 13-10-2010, 11:56   #6

Hi, Srs. I am Francesc, 61 y.o. spanish man. I sail twice ARC W to E (Panama-Barcelona & Cuba-Barcelona, Bermuda & Azores route both) and I liked do viceversa: I diden't never. I did sail all Mediterranean sea too. I can pilot (helm), cook, clean, maitenance, etc. I am a recreative Yacht Captain spanish title. I don't take money (ABSOLUTLY), but I don't to pay nothing. Thanks. F. P.D. I can go alone or with my wife (to cook, laundry, clean, etc.).
Old 15-10-2010, 03:19   #7

Hello Richard & Eveline!

My partner and I are scheduled to be in Gran Canaria on 17 Nov. and are looking to join a crew making the Atlantic crossing. We are both ISSA competent crew certified and have offshore sailing experience. It would be great to meet and discuss the possibility of joining you for the passage. Hope to hear from you soon!

Natalie Jones
email natalie dot s dot jones at gmail dot com
Old 15-10-2010, 06:53   #8

Hi, Srs. Thankyou very much your quik reply and excuse me my poor English. I live in Barcelona-Spain and withouth nothing talk about before I will not fly to Gran Canaria to meet yours. ¿Should you pay me the fly to Gran Canaria? Thanks another time. F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Jones View Post
Hello Richard & Eveline!

My partner and I are scheduled to be in Gran Canaria on 17 Nov. and are looking to join a crew making the Atlantic crossing. We are both ISSA competent crew certified and have offshore sailing experience. It would be great to meet and discuss the possibility of joining you for the passage. Hope to hear from you soon!

Natalie Jones
email natalie dot s dot jones at gmail dot com

Tags
arc, Canaries, Caribbean, crew wanted, France