Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2015, 20:54   #1

For Turkey and Greek Cyklades, Hr 38 from Denmark wnated seriøs crew.

INDIVIDUAL VACANT SEATS GAST, TURKISH AND GREEK ARCHIPELAGO E-HAV SEASON 2015.

I have a few vacant Gaste pitches, for shorter periods in season 2015.
about 04/01/2015 to 10/30/2015.

SAIL PLAN.

SPRING, early summer: Marmaris Turkey, Turkish archipelago, Greek Dodecanese islands, Agean See - Greek Cyclades, Athens and up north along the Greek mainland east coast.

AFTER SUMMER, AUTUMN: The Greek mainland east coast, Agean See - Greek Cyclades, Greek Dodecanese, Turkey, Turkish archipelago, Marmaris!
SHIPPING: Archipelago, Greek islands, anchor bays and Visit of the town incl.
Athens. En route many stays, often for several days, so that the soul is always with and learning visit places good to know, and have swum long trips! We have "the time!"
My ship is a heavy solid sail sea-going ship, Halberg-Rassy 38 well-and long-distance equipped with good comfort, with 3 cabins, well pantry, 2 toilets, 2 showers, swimming ladder, cockpit well and good teak sundeck Etc.
New inflatable boat (Dinghy) with small outboard motor for landing!

Skipper has 25 years of long-distance cruising experience! (interrupted only by fate necessarily survival work in DK) Is the world historically versed specializing in antiquity, where we will sail again! (Oddly enough!)
I am Yacht Skipper, Sail-instrucktor, Swim-Lifeguard, Swim-teacher, Ropes Instructor and Red Cross first form of aid trained!
Special shelves for "5 L suntan oil!", Accordion, flippers, snorkels, goggles, astronomical storbog, encyclopedias, atlases, cookbooks, Hans Kirk-fishermen book The Missing Clerk, book Soldier Svejk, Saxo, Scandinavia mythology mm, "beer, wine and cups! and lots of spices! "
My guests should be well-balanced, harmonious, good mood, and set on a good mixed crew! with a consequent good mutual respect, tolerance, performance, courtly speech and behavior aboard! (Frustrated people in imbalance, STAY AWAY!) People who are curious and cheerful is preferred!
Sailing Experience is not necessarily required, we learn along the way! I am a former sailing instructor!
A drench sailing greetings
Jens Busk
Note: Comments, ONLY to send serious message privately! I does NOT inquiries in open forum! Write to me and tell a litle about you!!

jensbuskpedersen@yahoo.dk

Tags
crew, Denmark, Turkey