Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 09:42   #1

For Pacific from Panama or nearby

I'm interested in crewing on a sail or motor yacht into the south pacific this season. I'll be arriving in Colon, Panama around April 18. From there I would like to move toward Panama city and begin crossing the Pacific. If the opportunity arises, I would be happy to meet at another place nearby (Central America, Colombia, Mexico, Ecuador, Peru).

As for me, I'm 22 and graduated from college in California last year. I studied biological sciences, was on the intercollegiate sailing team and worked in a marine ecology lab. I have been around boats for most of my life, racing dinghies in high school and college, and cruising with my family in the Sea of Cortez and Southern California. I am a hard worker and enjoy the experience of sailing and traveling.

In early March I met up with a very nice French family in the Dominican Republic, from where we sailed to Haiti and Jamaica.

If you think I would be a valuable crew member, send me an email: mcf543 at yahoo dot com. I would be happy to provide references if desired.

Matt Foster

Tags
Panama