Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2012, 07:57   #1

Boat: Allied Seawind 30
pirate Florida to...??? Experienced sailor looking for a new gig!

Hello forum!

I am 28, in great health and an avid sailor with some bluewater and coastal experience (see my resume attached). I also have my 50 ton captains license. I'm not expecting much as far as compensation, just food while on board and some help with a return ticket home wherever we end up!

I'm currently in Florida and looking to get on a boat ASAP to any destination! Preferably the Caribbean or an Atlantic crossing...but I'll take a boat to pretty much anywhere and I can depart at anytime.

I've got a good disposition for long crossings, as my references can attest to. I'm easy going, good at conversation and don't smoke.

Let me know if you'd like to have me as crew...send me a PM, reply to this post or email me at the address on my resume...fair winds and following seas!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KEDDY sailing resume.pdf (88.2 KB, 109 views)
Old 08-01-2012, 07:46   #2

Re: Florida to...??? Experienced sailor looking for a new gig!

Hello sailor! Interested captain/owner going on a meiden voyage. Sailing intended from Canaveral to key west, dry tortugas, isla mujeresm roqtan... all the way to Pacific. Food and beverage paid on board. Return ticket to closest USA airport. Excellent oportunity for the right sailing mate. Contact me directly at (321) 506-6339 Like your ASAP statement. Departure here is also being considered ASAP. Sincerely, Dr. C. R. Fredes, NMD
Old 08-01-2012, 09:45   #3

Hello Captain, Interested sailor/builder in need of a good adventure. Are you still in port?
Old 12-01-2012, 06:40   #4

Roxys Yes, I am at port. Try to get to your profile, but apparently there is no posting of it. If you are interested: I am looking for a sailing mate from Port Canaveral to Panama Canal, via Key West/Isla Mujeres. Departure is ASAP. Weather for cruising is NOW! Please call me directly (321) 506-6339. Sincerely, C.R.Fredes, NMD

Tags
florida