Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-08-2015, 09:12   #1

female to share life in Bodrum and sailing in season

I am looking for an intelligent, attractive and fit lady ( 39 to 60) whomis free of baggage to share my life - in summer (sailing from Bodrum in a traditional Turkish wooden boat - new 2015) and to live aboard in winter in Bodrum port. Sailing experience would be a plus - but I can teach someone who is practical and adaptable. Swimming a MUST - But the water is warm!
Looking esentially for a romantic encounter and someone who is reliable and wants more than the good times. I am a very fit, Yachtmaster, and life time sailor,
living my dream of cruising in the sunshine to beautiful places. I relate best to younger women ( and they relate to me too ) or older women who do not think they are grandmothers! My perceived age is generally 55 or 56 !
I have opted for a life in Turkey and if I found the right partner would consider a home ashore for the winter period.
An ability to pass time without constant stimulation is essential, zppreciation of the simple things in life and sharing nature, talking and meeting people.
I am an interesting man with a rich past lifetime and lots of understanding of life's problems. A very gentle kind nature and extremely loving and tactile.
So if you think you could fill the role and live on a 12 meter boat in harmony and complicity
I would love to hear from you
Old 20-08-2015, 07:46   #2

Re: female to share life in Bodrum and sailing in season

Hi EnigmaEdward,
I am an intelligent female . I live in Destin Florida. I am divorced with no baggage and have been living "smaller and smaller" for several years. 2 grown kids who are living their own lives. I don't have a lot of sailing experience, but am currently crewing part time on a small mono-hull; 32 ft. I am learning terms and basically just following instructions. I am a very strong swimmer and diver. I am athletic and beautiful. I am not sure what type of relationship you are seeking so we would need to talk more and/or meet if you are interested.
plan is to leave my government job within the next years or sooner and to live aboard; looking for experience and to try out different situations. My name is Susan the phone is from NC since I originally came from there. PS I am very neat and clean; I have been on a lot of boats which look like Fred Sanford's back yard. If that is you I can not live that way. Let me know. Best email is smckinnish@bellsouth.net

Tags
rum, sail, sailing