Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-09-2015, 14:02   #1

Female sailor w/experience for trip south from ct

Female sailor wanted for trip from CT leaving wednesday or thursday in a well equipped 30' full keel cutter. Im a professional yacht captain (37yo)taking some time to sail a friends boat south as he cannot due to scheduling conflict. It will be a leisurely trip but progress south being made most days ( I will have to stop for a day or two in the Chesapeake to move a power boat) In side or out will depend on weather and crews mood. The female requirement is just my personal preference, I spend most of my time on boats around other male crew and always enjoy sailing with females. different things to talk about, different outlooks on life……….etc.
Old 28-09-2015, 15:23   #2

Send a message via AIM to cradlemountain
Re: female sailor w/experience for trip south from ct

Hello islander,
I was wondering if you are interested in sailing up the inside passage in Alaska?
I am from Tasmania and am looking for a life time wish to come true. I have sailed a little bit in Tasmania for 3 years and loved it.
Old 28-09-2015, 16:28   #3

I'd love to but that's a bit off course in the CT to florida agenda! About 4500 miles across land off course! And heading there in the end of September would be a very cold proposition. I'm all for unique destinations but I'm headed for warmer waters this time of year.
Old 29-09-2015, 20:18   #4

Re: female sailor w/experience for trip south from ct

I am looking for capt/crew to make the end of January Conch Republic Regatta. Race accompaniment, more than race. Race is from Key West to Havana at the end of Jan, 2016. All expenses paid. I an American & S, R W, fluent Spanish. Adventures onward and forward to be determined.
I will try to make it to from TX to KW by Dec '15. My Allied Mistress 39' ketch can be sailed by 2, though 3 would be better. Have a female friend?
Are you available to make the Gulf crossing.
Sin compromise. I am an experienced single sailor and just need a strong sailor for the passages.
eight-3-two.4seven4.nine-0-two-one

Tags
enc, sail