Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-10-2012, 02:36   #1

Boat: Valiant 42
FEMALE PARTNER FOR PARTS SOUTH

I am looking for a woman to share the cruising experience i have been enjoying for the last two years as a single-hander. I seek a partner/mate, not just a crew, preferably for the long term but for a shorter period if that's all she can swing.
Similarly, the relationship can be friendship, or more, depending on her desires and our mutual feelings.

I am 59, fit, run when i can find terra firma, smoke and drug free, a moderate drinker, want to relearn spanish. I have no children or other shoreside obligations and am financially independent. I seek a woman who is in her late 40's or early 50's, and has similar character traits, although children and some shoreside obligations aren't a problem. Some sailing experience and knowledge that she is capable of sailing offshore is preferred.

See my post this date in the meet and greet forum for some more information, and my personal profile for a photo. Please send a photo with your reply. Respond with a personal message or e-mail me at sailboat dot gillean at gmail dot com. Or leave a voicemail at 904.284.9986/mailbox 9137. Give it a shot!

Tags
parts