Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-04-2014, 12:16   #1

Boat: mikado 56
Send a message via Skype™ to zeglarz
Thumbs up Experienced Crew (Team) ready to hire

We are experienced, both licensed yacht skippers, my work partner have experience of 15 years on the sea ; as chef engineer, mechanic, captain, deck hand, has been on the water since he was 17, working on tug boats, tankers, cruise ships and sailing yachts from the Pacific to the North Sea.
Im also licensed captain, have experience (6 years ) as a captain and chef cook on charter yachts in the Pacific and Caribbean waters.
My work partner speaks English and Spanish, I speak English, Polish and have basic knowledge of Russian and Spanish. (Passports and nationalities; American , Polish and Panamanian)
We are located in Panama, on my sailboat ( 56 foot Mikado), and normally we run it as a charter boat, but since is the beginning of low season here, we are looking for work , for the next (up to) 6 months somewhere else.
We are ready to hire for boat delivery, to run charter boat, or any paid job as a team. References provided upon request.
Old 22-07-2014, 00:55   #2

Boat: Catalina 42
Re: Experienced Crew (Team) ready to hire

Looking to have a crew/captain to help me with delivery from Hawaii to California and possibly on to Panama. If you are still looking for work let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum

Tags
crew, enc