Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2015, 06:56   #1

Experienced Coastal Sailor Looking for Bluewater Passage, can be delivery

I'm looking for an opportunity to help out on a bluewater passage on a monohull. A delivery crew position is okay although if given a choice I'll prefer a crew that keeps engine hours to a minimum. :)

Preferred time frame: ca. April 17/18 to May 20, or early June to mid-August 2015 (due to other sailing plans), but I may gladly reconsider if a (longer) passage, the captain/crew, or the boat sounds enticing.

I'm a German female sailor. Recently I've sailed mainly as a volunteer coastal yacht sailing instructor, both with beginners and advanced students, some of whom had their own boats. I have only initial bluewater experience (Azores - Ostend, Belgium), but I'm used to up to 48-hour coastal legs. I'm a self-reliant teamplayer, and fine taking orders.

I speak fluent English, French, and German, and okay Spanish.

I have German certifications, incl. one that ressembles the Yachtmaster Offshore. I don't smoke. I don't mind a zero-alcohol policy, and don't care either if you drink responsibly. In short, I'm pretty flexible.

Looking forward to hearing from you, preferably via PM!
Old 19-03-2015, 13:17   #2

Re: Experienced Coastal Sailor Looking for Bluewater Passage, can be delivery

need a hand?

(bump) :)

Tags
delivery, sail, passage, water, enc