Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-03-2013, 11:31   #1
OB

Experience Crew available transatlantic crossing caribbean - europ

Dutch skipper 32, looking to crew on a friendly and safe sailing yacht for a transatlantic ocean crossing from the Caribbean to Europe. I'm right now in Singapore, next week i will be in the BVI working as professional schipper on a Footloose 44.3 bear boot. I work independent as professional skipper on sailing yachts until 55ft. around Mediterranean, BVI and Holland. I have World Cup race experience on different X-yachts. Last last 6 md. I was traveling around SE Asia, China and India, before a work as management consultant for different consulting firms. Available anytime from curaçao (and anny anther location in the Caribbean) 12 April 2013 and onwards. I would prefer a 40-60' sailing-boat. I have a lot sailing experience around the world but need to build ocean crossing experience. I do like to cook (was professional cook as well) and can work hard! Please let me know if I might fit into your crew! I am also looking for a spot for the BVI spring-regatta 25-31 March. Thanks in advance. Onno