Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 22:28   #1

pirate Europe to Anywhere After October 2011

I'll be doing a cycling trip around europe this September 2011. Not sure where I'll be, but I will be looking for a way back to the Americas or to continue an adventure come november. I can meet anywhere anytime. Just let me know what you have available!

I have sailing experience on smaller boats (J12's, 16' lasers, 22' hunter, and 26' pearson, and also a 18' sol cat) but I've never been offshore. I'm adventurous, level headed, calm and love to try anything out that doesn't make me go broke. I'm 23, well traveled, and incredibly easy to get along with. I've backpacked in 35 different countries in three trips for a total of more than 2 years and still know how to shower and shave. I studied fine arts at the University of Texas at Austin and love entrepreneurship and reading annoyingly long books. I've got a lot of interesting things up in this crazy head, so please feel free to message me!

If you prefer to email me, Paul B Frost (at) gmail (dot) com
Old 05-08-2011, 22:30   #2

Re: Europe to anywhere after October 2011

I forgot to include that I am not expecting any material compensation (only friends and kind people), and don't mind helping out around the boat. I'm young, fit, and damn good at fixing anything with just about anything.
Old 14-08-2011, 13:48   #3

Re: Europe to Anywhere After October 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Frost View Post
I'll be doing a cycling trip around europe this September 2011. Not sure where I'll be, but I will be looking for a way back to the Americas or to continue an adventure come november. I can meet anywhere anytime. Just let me know what you have available!

I have sailing experience on smaller boats (J12's, 16' lasers, 22' hunter, and 26' pearson, and also a 18' sol cat) but I've never been offshore. I'm adventurous, level headed, calm and love to try anything out that doesn't make me go broke. I'm 23, well traveled, and incredibly easy to get along with. I've backpacked in 35 different countries in three trips for a total of more than 2 years and still know how to shower and shave. I studied fine arts at the University of Texas at Austin and love entrepreneurship and reading annoyingly long books. I've got a lot of interesting things up in this crazy head, so please feel free to message me!

If you prefer to email me, Paul B Frost (at) gmail (dot) com
hey im from dallas texas and 29 years old.. i am backpacking in central america at the moment.. hit me up if you have the chance
Old 14-08-2011, 17:52   #4

Re: Europe to Anywhere After October 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by buymyrod View Post
hey im from dallas texas and 29 years old.. i am backpacking in central america at the moment.. hit me up if you have the chance
Send me an email. paul b frost (at) gmail (dotcom)