Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-12-2014, 10:09   #1

Enthusiastic Crew Could be Yours!

31 year old male available for crew or deliveries. Just sailed down from Norfolk, VA to Miami. Hopped around the Keys and now back in Miami. ASA certified sailing instructor with extensive offshore and coastal experience. Capable Engineer and proficient with most tasks on most vessels. Valid Passport and looking to sail further South for the winter, ideally island hopping the Caribbean Island Chain down to the BVI's, but open to your plans obviously. Personal references and Sailing Resume available upon request.

All my best,

Stuart

Sent from Stuart Wilhelm using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 28-12-2014, 10:49   #2

Boat: Tashing TaShiba 36ft
Re: Enthusiastic Crew Could be Yours!

I need crew to help bring a sailboat from Ft Lauderdale to Savannah Ga.
Old 30-12-2014, 20:38   #3

Boat: hunter 37 cherubini

hi stewart
i have a 37 ft hunter tobe delivered to the turks in june of nx year. looking for crew now so all is set up before i return from the philippines(retired there) if you are interested let me know a t my email; zigzaging2002@yahoo.com i intend on sailing all over the carib after the delivery. the reason turks is I have a crew member in the philippines to come back with me.
duke
Old 17-02-2015, 10:57   #4

Boat: Hunter, Cherubini, 27

Late February early March I will be coming to pick up a 27 in Ft. Myers, taking it inland W of Okeechobee to paint the bottom, then taking it back out to sail for a week or so. If you have any interest in taking part let me know.
Old 17-02-2015, 16:10   #5

Boat: 2012 Leopard 44

Hey Stuart, we are in Georgetown now waiting on parts and have entertained the idea of picking up a crew member before we head off around Long Island, to Rum, down to Turks & Caicos then over to BVI's.

The question is what are your financial restrictions when crewing? Do you plan to help contribute, are you expecting to be paid, or are you expecting to just come aboard and have expenses paid for services rendered?

If you want to know more about us, then go to Catchin' Rays and see what we've done, who's on board, and info about the boat.

Kevin

Tags
crew