Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 17:06   #1

Eastern to Western Hemisphere

Im looking for a boat traveling from Europe or Africa to Anywhere in the Western Hemisphere. Ultimately I'd like to get back to the Virgin Islands.
I have Experience on sailboats, mega yachts, and fishing charter boats, etc... Though I've done several 1-2 wk long boats trips on motor yachts and and sailboats, as well as lived on a variety of boats including sailboats, mega yachts, and motor yachts for extensive periods of time, my actual sailing knowledge in minimal. However, I do have experience in keeping watch, general exterior/interior cleaning, polishing, etc, and desire to learn new skills including sailing, because I do own a small sailboat.
I'm looking to go preferably at the end of September, although I'm open to all options. I'm also hoping to meet new people who like to play music, surf, travel or just enjoy life!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off