Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-02-2011, 01:09   #1

Boat: 48ft. Ferrocement motor sailor built in NZ (Laurent Giles design)
East Timor / Indonesia / Madagascar / South Africa

Hi future crew member!
I am in DILI (East Timor) right now and plan to sail in MAY to BALI (Island hopping, easy going...), THEN (if it's not a forseeably nasty freak weather season (La nina)), I sail to CHRISTMAS Island, MADAGASCAR, SOUTH AFRICA. Later (2012) further to BRAZIL.

I look for LONG TERM CREWS, but like to see the trip along Indonesia as a good trial for all involved. I have a very spacy 48ft. motorsailor with 8 berth and 2,60 Metres headroom. GIANTS welcome...!

If this interests YOU, go on my blog on CouchSurfing, where you see more details:
CouchSurfing - The Sailing Sailors project
Old 14-02-2011, 15:36   #2

Boat: Sailing boat
Interested in your offer

Hello,

I am Marie, a very new member in on the cruisersforum web site.
I am currently in New Zealand and will have to leave the country by the begining of april as my visa expires.
I ve been travelling for a year and a half in south america and in New Zealand. My project is t keep travelling by sailing boat after NZ. I would like to go to New Caledonia and then to Bali, and crossing Indian ocean.
I have just a very small sea eperience but I am very keen on learning. I want to be on a boat where I can be helpfull.
I will introduce myself on the web site right now because I haven t done it yet, so you could know a little bit more about my motivations to go sailing an who I am.
I would be interested in knowing more about you too, provided that we seem to want to go in the same places. So I ll have a look on your profile and we can maybe keep communicating if our projects match.
See you!
Marie
Old 17-02-2011, 14:40   #3

hi there i just came across your post and am very excited about it. i've been on boats my whole life and is my passion. ive worked on a whale watching boat and also a shuttle\harbor tour\booze cruise boat. i spent 4 years in the us coast guard reserves. although im not an experienced sailer i have taken a basic sailing course and spent a summer sailing a small catamaran. i have a hunger to learn and am free spirited and down to earth
Old 17-02-2011, 18:01   #4

Boat: 48ft. Ferrocement motor sailor built in NZ (Laurent Giles design)
Hi! Thanks for interest in becoming my crew. Please go and check on this blog about details, tell me afterwards if you have A) understood them and B) want to come. I am still in the process of modeling the dates, so everyone is happy!

Old 20-02-2011, 12:29   #5

Send a message via AIM to GUNES Send a message via MSN to GUNES
I AM INTERESTED

I AM 55 YEARS OLD WOMAN LIVE IN SOUTH BEACH. PLEASE DETAIL IS MY E MAIL ADRES.
GUNES
SEMOSUM@AOL.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertysailing View Post
Hi future crew member!
I am in DILI (East Timor) right now and plan to sail in MAY to BALI (Island hopping, easy going...), THEN (if it's not a forseeably nasty freak weather season (La nina)), I sail to CHRISTMAS Island, MADAGASCAR, SOUTH AFRICA. Later (2012) further to BRAZIL.

I look for LONG TERM CREWS, but like to see the trip along Indonesia as a good trial for all involved. I have a very spacy 48ft. motorsailor with 8 berth and 2,60 Metres headroom. GIANTS welcome...!

If this interests YOU, go on my blog on CouchSurfing, where you see more details:

Tags
Africa, crew, Madagascar, South Africa, wanted