Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 19:06   #1

East Coast / Atlantic Islands - June

Thanks for clicking!

I'm a 22-year-old male, recent college graduate with more than average sailing experience looking to crew on any kind of trip within reasonable range of Annapolis, MD.

Most of my experience is in offshore racing so I'm accustomed to little sleep, lots of watch, work, etc. I'm willing to pay my travel expenses to and from. Here's my resume if you will:

Crew - Colgate 26 (6 months)
Crew/Asst Nav - Navy 44 (12 months)
Navigator - Navy 44 (6 months)
Bowman - Navy 44 (6 months)
Skipper/Instructor - Colgate 26 (6 months)
Crew - Farr 40 (Annapolis NOOD's)
~4,000 nm blue water

I have raced fairly successfully in the Annapolis - Newport (as navigator/bowman), Newport - Bermuda (crew/asst nav), Marion - Bermuda (as navigator/bowman), as well as transits from Bermuda to Annapolis, a few laps around the DelMarVa peninsula, and spent a semester instructing on a Colgate 26 with a crew of three plus me.

As navigator on the Marion-Bermuda race, I gained some celestial navigation experience and managed to bring our Navy 44 in to second place over all.

Immediately, I will be available May 28th - June 28th, and unfortunately these aren't flexible dates. After those dates, I can crew in Annapolis on weekends or evenings.

Let me know if I could be of help on your boat!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nav_bermy.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	26997  
Old 10-05-2011, 06:31   #2

Re: East Coast / Atlantic Islands - June

I have found a boat for June. I am still available for July and August weeknights/weekends in Annapolis area though.

Tags
east coast