Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 12:28   #1

Location: Live (usually) Vermont/Portland OR- currently in Virgin Islands
Boat: not yet
Early April for Cruise/Delivery - Caribbean or Florida to Northeast

I am currently crewing on 40' sailboat in the virgin islands. I joined about 3 weeks ago in San Juan and helped provision the boat and make many small repairs. It has been a wonderful leisure cruise with the one other young crew member and the 60 year old retired navy captain. However my money is running low and i realize the need to make my way back home to the northeast for summertime. Looking for a quick cruise up the east coast from florida or somewhere in the caribbean, its just such a better wat to travel than dealing with airports. I have enough money for shared expenses if it will be a cruising boat, deliveries/ work i am definetly considering but either way let me know what type of leg it will be and we can discuss furthur. Any other inquieries toward my character and qualifications and what i enjoy/ hobbies just contact me through the site or email and let me know. cheers

Tags
Caribbean, florida