Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-09-2012, 12:15   #1

Boat: Lagoon 42
Delivery skipper sought

Hi, I'm interested in getting in touch with a delivery skipper with transatlantic experience for an east to west crossing next April.
Must have experience on catamarans, done at least 10 crossings and with references.
Any recommendations appreciated.
Thank you.
Old 20-09-2012, 08:53   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to bvimatelot Send a message via Skype™ to bvimatelot
Re: Delivery skipper sought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post
Hi, I'm interested in getting in touch with a delivery skipper with transatlantic experience for an east to west crossing next April.
Must have experience on catamarans, done at least 10 crossings and with references.
Thank you.
PM sent. Tony
Old 02-10-2012, 03:25   #3

Boat: others

hi ive done two crossing from Tortola, one from nanni quay, and one from the sunsail marina there,both sixty foot cats, if you want to get in touch pluse more deliveries into the med please contact me on. tonymorris111@hotmail.com
Old 02-10-2012, 21:26   #4

Send a message via Skype™ to Haydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post
Thank you.
Hi just wondered if you need any crew for this?

Good luck.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:37   #5

Boat: others

to b.v.i. matlot,
if your taking the north route i spent 18 days bashing to windward from Tortola, 4 miles from Horta looking forward to a steak and the first cold beer for a month, the tee toggle on the stbrd stroud snaped and over the mast went, six hours later, we berthed in the marina ,not before in those few miles the spreaders wore a hole in the side,thanks to mid atlantic yacht services we stripped the mast and they rebuilt the damaged parts , i rewired the mast (worked all the way to Bodrum) lights and the other and myself filed the sail track had a welder (subbing) after a few words to him we came to an agreement, if he didn'nt stop wasteing time id weld the bottom of the thing and he wouldnt get paid , job done , when they found out we were not rich yachties every thing went find, now a small word of advice if anyone reading this is welsh DO NOT CALL THE BLACK BOAT BOYS IN TORTOLA, BOYS they dont like it after a few nasty looks and one of them coming up and telling me they dont like being called boys, sir?, i asked him to stop calling me sir ( i work for a living) and a head stuck itself out of a near by hatch and told them i was welsh and called everone, boys even if they are older than myself 55, all was well ,how you can land you self right in the sh** and not know it, the sports bar has good steaks and cold beer, also if you have to work on your boat there anywhere near the fishing quays, look out for a green van like we have fish and chip vans , they have beer vans as the temp was in the high 90's it was a god send bye all tony
Old 04-10-2012, 10:02   #6

I am available should you still need a delivery captain.
I can provide my own crew.
Email me if you are interested.