Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2015, 00:27   #1

Wink Delivery Crew: Panama to Hawaii Now 6-5-15

Aloha,
Wife and her best friend need help delivering Fountaine Pajot Bahai Catamaran 45', from Panama to Hawaii ASAP.

4 berths all with A/C, new water maker, solar, refrigerator, ready to go pending weather.

Need to fill crew and find experienced Delivery Pilot.

Contact me at my email: Bikiniscott@aol.com

Mahalo,

Scott
Old 05-06-2015, 11:28   #2

Boat: Alberg 30 Ft
Re: Delivery Crew: Panama to Hawaii Now 6-5-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaSwim View Post
Aloha,
Wife and her best friend need help delivering Fountaine Pajot Bahai Catamaran 45', from Panama to Hawaii ASAP.

4 berths all with A/C, new water maker, solar, refrigerator, ready to go pending weather.

Need to fill crew and find experienced Delivery Pilot.

Contact me at my email: Bikiniscott@aol.com

Mahalo,

Scott
Have sent you email.
Old 05-06-2015, 12:13   #3

Boat: S&S Hughes 38

Its hurricane season,have fun.
Old 06-06-2015, 05:07   #4

Aloha,
I expect it to be a fairly long time at sea, since we will have to stay well south of the region of NE Trade Winds to avoid Hurricanes this time of year. the plan now is to sail south out of Panama to Equatorial waters. if necessary use engine power and refuel in Manta Ecuador, or if winds are favorable, make for the Galapagos and then on to Taeburon Island also called Fanning Island which is almost due south of Hawaii. Then, when we are sure of a five day window free from storms we can make the run north to Hawaii. i expect the trip to take about 40 days...we will have fun
Mahalo
Old 06-06-2015, 11:11   #5

Boat: Alberg 30 Ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaSwim View Post
Aloha,
I expect it to be a fairly long time at sea, since we will have to stay well south of the region of NE Trade Winds to avoid Hurricanes this time of year. the plan now is to sail south out of Panama to Equatorial waters. if necessary use engine power and refuel in Manta Ecuador, or if winds are favorable, make for the Galapagos and then on to Taeburon Island also called Fanning Island which is almost due south of Hawaii. Then, when we are sure of a five day window free from storms we can make the run north to Hawaii. i expect the trip to take about 40 days...we will have fun
Mahalo
I wish you all a safe passage. Please keep me in mind if you need crew out of Hawaii.

Tags
crew, delivery, hawaii, Panama