Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-10-2010, 14:30   #1

Deliveries: Crew Member for January, 2011

Ahoy Fellow sailor,

My name is Jake, from the Great Lakes State of Michigan. I am looking for a boat to crew on this winter. If you need help delivering your boat, I’m your man. My availability is late December to Early February 2011. I will sail anywhere needed, preferably to, from or near the U.S. (simply for more affordable airfare).
I’m a young, strong healthy, avid triathlete with a growing passion for the sea. I’m a brave, hardworking, university-educated, quick learner who doesn’t smoke, and drinks socially on occasion. I’m an easy going 26 years old who’s easy to get along with, while fully devoted to the tasks at hand.
My sailing experience is primarily on board a 1973 Tartan 41 offshore racer-cruiser. I’ve sailed the Great Lakes including the Straights of Mackinac.
I have over-night experience, as well as boat delivery and racing experience. I have a passion for sailing and continue to do it in any capacity available to me. I’ve spent time living on, maintaining and sailing 100’ twin brigantines from the Port of LA.
I’m not looking for pay: Just a berth, an adventure, and new experiences that will fulfill my dream and make me a better sailor in years to come.
Help with airfare would be very nice.If you’re looking for a crew member like myself, please contact me for further information.
Thanks,
Jake

MrJakeTracy :at: gmail :dot: com
Old 24-12-2010, 17:24   #2

Boat: Lagoon 500
Hi Jake,
Sailing 45ft cat from Miami to Brisbane about 1st week in march 2011 email: alantaylor70@bigpond.com
Old 31-12-2010, 11:06   #3

Hi Jake we are looking for someone from Stuart or FT Myers fl to Corpus Christi TX first week of jan 2011 had a family death so need to spped up progress
Alexis/Vince
903-268-4556
I get email intermediately
lexisfreedom@gmail.com