Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-02-2013, 04:25   #1

Boat: 62' Custom Aluminum Cat built in New Zealand
Deckhand/Teacher Wanted

Greetings. We are headed to Panama and across the Pacific in the next several months. We are looking for a deckhand/teacher to assist in watches, galley and homeschooling our two daughters age 10 and 12. You can learn more about our boat and what we do at elcieexpeditions(dot)com. The pay is room and board only. Please contact us via PM here. We are in transit over the next several days but will respond asap (around March 1st).
Old 10-03-2013, 21:10   #2

Re: Deckhand/Teacher Wanted

I am a retired teacher/sailor. I have a degree to teach from middle school to highschool. I taught in a small town in Minnesota for 34 years.

In 1986 I started sailing and bought my own boat in 1987. In 1990 I started the Great Loop of the US and Canada and completed the Loop in 2003. My daughter, at the age of 11, was my crew till she was 18. I sailed my Bristol across the Gulf of Mexico from Ft. Myers to Galveston and she is now in the Sea of Cortez. She is for sail after 26 years of ownership and skippering.

I would like to break out into other adventures. I just finished a 3.5 month trip around the world. If you haven't found crew, please contact me.

Sincerely,
Cheryl Sprandel
Princeton, Minnesota

Tags
wanted