Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-06-2014, 21:12   #1

Day sailing out of Edmonds WA

Hi, I am sailing out of Edmonds WA, I like to sail during the week as often as possible.

I am looking for anyone that would like to spend 1 or more days a week sailing this summer.

It would be good to have a few people I could check with each week and see who is available to sail with me.

The boat is a 38 foot sloop and in great shape, outfitted and ready to sail every day.

Let me know if you in the Seattle / Everett area and are wanting to sail regularly.
Old 18-06-2014, 13:00   #2

Boat: Irwin. 28 ft
Send a message via AIM to pdjb
Re: Day sailing out of Edmonds WA

hi there
I am retired and have a irwin 28ft that I want to sail...I would be ok sailing with you on the sound...I would like some tip and pointers...new to sailing...I am in everett....send me pm message...will be waiting.....
Old 07-07-2014, 15:48   #3

@dward650

Hi there, I'm an experienced crew from LA that is spending the summer in Seattle. I would like to get out in the water every chance I can get. I'm a 30yo sailor with racing experience that is looking for chances to crew for leisure or races.

I am particularly interested in 35-40' Sloop rigs-- I plan on getting my own in the next couple of years.

PM me, I will be available most weekends through to the end of August.

Cheers,

Paul

ps- I left my foulies down in LA, but if you plan on sailing in any inclement weather, I can have them shipped up so I can join.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 21-07-2014, 13:15   #4

HI, I am trying to get crew together for a sail today at 4pm. You available?

Edmonds marina,

Darren.
206-295-0288
Old 22-08-2014, 08:49   #5

Hi there,

I am not sure how experienced of a crew you need. My boyfriend and I are from Michigan but will be visiting the Seattle area 9/26-9/30. We are fairly new to sailing as we just bought our first boat this summer (boston whaler, harpoon 5.2). We would love to get out and sail on the and learn a few things along the way.

If you would want a couple of extra hands for a day while we are out in Washington let me know!

Tags
day sailing, puget sound, sail, sailing