Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-06-2012, 03:40   #1

Darwin - townsville delivery

Giday,

I am looking for 2-3 crew members to help sail a 42ft Catamaran from Darwin to Townsville. Departing approximately start of August 2012 and will arrive Townsville within 2 to 3 weeks weather dependent. This will be a direct delivery passage, with no scheduled stops unless conditions allow or dictate.

This will be a continuation trip Owner will have sailed from Langkawi Malaysia to Darwin with other crew.

Jamesv
Old 27-06-2012, 19:46   #2

Re: Darwin - townsville delivery

Am interested in lending a hand. I am 59 y o non smoking, occasional drinker, surfing male. Have sailing & pro fishing exp. (Bass St). Would be available after Sydney Boat Show. Happy to pay my own share of expenses. Hope to hear from you.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:04   #3

Send a message via MSN to jamesboxhead Send a message via Skype™ to jamesboxhead
Please let me know closer to the date, I am about. To complete my coxswain and have done several deliveries from Whitsunday <-> Brisbane and use to deliveries / night sailing & navigation.
James
Old 17-07-2012, 19:58   #4

Hi,
I am a 28 year old male who has basic sailing experience and looking to gain further knowledge. After my motorcycle broke down in central Australia not long ago, it left me stranded and disenchanted with land vehicles and it's time for change. I am a hard worker in general and willing to pay my share. Will make it to Darwin this weekend. You can contact me on 0411 575 517. David
Old 28-07-2012, 21:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesv View Post
Giday,

I am looking for 2-3 crew members to help sail a 42ft Catamaran from Darwin to Townsville. Departing approximately start of August 2012 and will arrive Townsville within 2 to 3 weeks weather dependent. This will be a direct delivery passage, with no scheduled stops unless conditions allow or dictate.

This will be a continuation trip Owner will have sailed from Langkawi Malaysia to Darwin with other crew.

Jamesv
Hi my name is Maciej, 29yo from Poland. I hitch-hiked all the way from Poland to Bali and wish to go around the world like that. Can You advice me where I should go to hitch a ride to Australia? Or maybe you need some carpentry help on your catamaran and there is a chance to sail together? Don't have experience in sailing. I lived and worked one month on a boat in Langkawi doing some carpentry jobs. My indonesian nr +6282268459823
regards Maciej
Old 01-08-2012, 01:46   #6

Hey, im a coastal skipper, I replied to your earlier post. Im keen if you go after September the 15th. Let me know if thats an option.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:24   #7

Hello,
Just arrived back from Elcho Island and missed your call. I am VERY determined to help you on your delivery if you have not already set sail. You can call me now that I am out of an Optus dry zone.
Regards,
David

Tags
delivery