Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-10-2012, 01:12   #1

Crew wanted, New Cal. to New Zealand soon

We will be sailing SYLFIA, a unique 23m ketch back to New Zealand from New Caledonia (ETD 10/11/12) and we are looking for more crew. Anyone who needs sea miles for any boat ticket, or couples who want to spend a few days in New Caledonia before the adventure of crossing an ocean under sail. Sylfia has a piano, kayaks, snorkel gear and a motorbike on board.we have plenty of room,but things are kept simple. No glossy varnish, but a good , almost new , solid work boat.
be quick,
Old 20-11-2012, 14:51   #2

Re: Crew wanted, New Cal. to New Zealand soon

Where are you heading after New Zealand, My partner and I are looking for a trip up to Fiji if thats in your books?

Cheers
Donovan Graham
Old 22-11-2012, 13:48   #3

Hi,
Im a 28yr old male RYA coastal skipper with STCW95, diesel engine cert, sea survival etc. That is keen to join if you still need crew. I will be available from the 3rd December. Let me know.
Thanks
Old 24-11-2012, 12:29   #4

Good day!i want to apply this job!

I have 3 years experience working on veriouse positions on a ship. I have worked as a pot washer, assistant stewart, able seaman and MateDeckhand. I am a fast learner and I’m willing to tackle any thing that comes up in a professional manner.I graduated Ukraine Marine College in 2009 and now,I’m stady in Odessa National Marine Academy .
I'm interested a full time position. I'm a very serious seaman.If you give me opportunity I will prove myself to you,becouse I want to grow with the company and grow professionaly.
My salary expectations are open, but I will prove to you that I will become a valuable asset to the company and I hope you will reward my work.
Certificate of Competency: OOW Unlimited(valid:02/10/2014)
All Certificates for: Officer in charge of a navigation watch on ships of 500 gross tonnage or more: Navigator regarding STCW 95.Qualified in accordance with the provisions of regulation II/1..
Current Location - FT LOUDERDALE , Neptune Grope Crew House SE,21 str.
Visas: C1/D,B1B2, Australian
Mob: 706 305 5603

Sincerely yours,
Lebedynskyy Mykyta
Mob: (706)305 5603
Email: [DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES IN THE CLEAR]
Old 06-12-2012, 12:37   #5

Did you find your crew? I am 47, 5' 6", about 200 lbs, about 1100 nm experience, former owner/skipper of 25' Catalina.

I am currently in Maui and looking for a ride to NZ.

Jake Myer
JLMyer at hotm ail. com
Old 11-12-2012, 13:33   #6

Hello mates. My name is Caleb chandler. I love the sea, and I would jump at an opportunity to be back on it. Im available and able to pick up and move...ANYWHERE. Attached is my resume.
Thank you for you time and consideration.
CBC
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo copy.JPG
Views:	155
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	51053  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Caleb-resume.pdf (36.3 KB, 90 views)
Old 24-12-2012, 17:33   #7

Hi
So this is me - I'm 23 y/o, born in Israel. I'm a professional*skipper, sailing since 2003, graduated nautical high*school*and then went to serve in the*navy.
I'm qualified as a*skipper*for both*motor*and sailing vessels up to 24 meters, and l'm also an open*water*diver .
I have a total mileage of 9000 NM on S.V (some as crew some as captain), mostly all around the Med sea.
I'm experienced with all duties on board, from bottom till top - (deckboy to skipper), so I can do good where ever is needed (a real handyman they all say).
I worked as a sailing instructor, for a year,for all special needs population*
I also was part of a sailing*racing*team for 4 years.

Now I've decided to go farther on with my heart and my main goal is to circumnavigate the world!

I've planed the*route, saved*money, bought*equipment, said goodbye to everyone and set sail west.
Since then I had sailed with 6 different boats all over the Med.
I'm meeting the nicest people and so far having the best time of my life.

next chapter in my story is - crossing the Pacific !

And a littel about me: non smoker, friendly, always smiling, not afraid of hard work, eager to learn, responsible and adventurous.

I'm in Panama now, so I can join you from here.
let me know on- coh.shaked(at)gmail.com
cheers, Shaked.
Old 24-12-2012, 18:31   #8
Marine Service Provider

Send a message via Yahoo to cptn.km

interest
yahoo messenger : boom1921*at*yahoo*dot*com

mobile : +989171063872
Old 14-01-2013, 18:27   #9

Send a message via Skype™ to Falcontxtxp

Please read this letter carefully and*attentively... I trust your response.

I am very interested in buying a boat OR buying into a boat "partnership"...*I have good experience sailing because I lived for 22 year in Miami Beach USA making Key Biscayne and the Atlantic Ocean my playground sailing on a Colgate 26, power boating, fishing*and diving. I also participated in few regattas in Key Biscayne competing in a small 4-crew sailing boat wining one competition “it was a stroke of luck :-)”

I NEED/WANT to live in a boat for the next year or two in order to acquire the*experience necessary to become a true sailor and be able to sail the world...*I am ready to do*ALL tasks from the*smallest*to the biggest; any boat duties*to quickly learn and master all tasks needed for sailing.*

I am well fit, well-mannered,*extremely positive, easy going individual with a ken common sense; moreover*I am a highly educated individual...*I fluently speak write and read in Russian, Spanish, English and Portuguese with Basic in Italian and French. I am also a Pilot for single engine airplane, a NAUI Scuba Diver with Survival skills in the Forests, Deserts, Mountains and Waters.

Awaiting for your reply...

Karlos Falcon
Phone +64-027-922-2129

E-mail**Falcontxtxp@gmail.com
Old 14-01-2013, 22:24   #10
Marine Service Provider

Send a message via Yahoo to cptn.km

hello
i looking for job too if appeared anything kindly notify me
Old 15-01-2013, 21:10   #11

Send a message via Skype™ to Falcontxtxp

Dear Captain

Please Read this letter carefully and attentively...

I have good experience sailing; I lived for 22 year in Miami Beach USA making Key Biscayne and the Atlantic Ocean my playground sailing on a Colgate 26, power boating, fishing and diving. I also participated in few regattas in Key Biscayne competing in a small 4-crew sailing boat wining one competition “it was a stroke of luck :-)”

I am well fit, well-mannered, extremely positive, easy going individual with a ken common sense; moreover I am a highly educated individual... I fluently speak write and read in Russian, Spanish, English and Portuguese with Basic in Italian and French; I have two degree and I am also a Pilot for single engine airplane, a NAUI Scuba Diver with Survival skills in the Forests, Deserts, Mountains and Waters.

I am very interested in buying a boat “OR” buying into a boat "partnership"... Therefore I NEED/DESIRE to be FULL time in a boat for the next year or two in order to acquire more experience necessary to become a true sailor and be able to sail the world... I am ready to do ALL tasks from the smallest to the biggest; any and ALL boat duties to quickly master all tasks needed for sailing.

I am in Auckland New Zealand & available NOW

Respectfully yours,

Karlos Falcon
Phone +64-027-922-21-29
E-mail Falcontxtxp@gmail.com
Skype Falcontxtxp
Gtalk Falcontxtxp

Tags
cal, crew, wanted