If you decide to leave sooner, let me know!!! I'm stuck in Morocco
(got screwed on a job deal) with not enough money
to get home (Virgin Islands or Florida). I'm looking for a boat
headed that way. If I can find work
, Perhaps I'll have enough to pitch
in a bit for food
... but i'm thinking I might be available. Keep me in mind!