Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-04-2014, 19:06   #1

Crew wanted for sailing Australia and South Pacific

Hi to all adventurers,
I am 35 years old and am fit. I have a 13m fast sailing catamaran and am looking for people to go sailing the east coast of Australia and then the south pacific islands for an indefinite period of time.
I am leaving this July 2014 or next April/May 2015 depending on a couple of jobs still to do on the boat.
I am seeking easy going, active and friendly crew that are keen to help me sail and do some of the many things that arise while sailing. Preferably you like coral reefs and isolated places where we will spend a lot of time and keep visiting main towns, resorts and marinas to a minimum.
I have removed the fridge from the boat. I eat fresh fish alot and have never had a problem getting it. There are plenty of healthy meals to be made without the fridge but of course that is not for some people. I don’t mind people drinking but no booze heads of course!
The yacht has 3 double beds and 2 heads (toilets) and is in good condition with all safety gear. I would be wanting contributions for expenses which should be around $50 per day per person, maybe less.
Please send a brief note on who you are and how long you could come for and if you have a special skill that may come in handy ie nurse. Send it to sellupandsailaway@gmail.com.
Regards,
Peter

Tags
Australia, crew, crew wanted, sail, sailing, south pacific, wanted