Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-02-2015, 00:16   #1

Crew Tonga/ Fiji/ French Polynesia April!

Hello!
I would love to crew in Fiji/ Tonga/ Tahiti/ Marquesas in April.
I have been on sailboats for about 7 years and have taken Basic Keel Boat Sailing coarse. . I've never been seasick. I love and respect the ocean!
I am a positive, fun, caring woman. I'm passionate about the ocean~ surf, swim, snorkel, SCUBA, Etc.
I live a healthy, balanced lifestyle-- yoga, exejrcise and fun! I'm a RN (Revistered Nurse), Yoga Instructor to name a few.
I speaker English, Spanish, Portuguese & some Italian... I've traveled extensively & lived in several countries.
I hope to find a boat to crew on who are like- minded!! Fun!!

Email me if interested. eleanorpier@gmail.com

Cheers!!

Elle
Old 23-04-2015, 18:14   #2

Re: Crew Tonga/ Fiji/ French Polynesia April!

Hello Elle,
my name is Olivier, I am french and sailing alone with my son5 years old heading to New Caledonia but with a long stop very likely to New Caledonia. I am considering taking onboard a native speaking english in order to practice my english, female preferably as we are already two male onboard, someone ready to give little hand, who likes children, and can pay for her cost of living onboard, and is not smoking preferably. Reading through your post I thought there might a fit here.

I am planning to leave Tahiti (French Polynesia) beginning of June and sail via Fidji (15 days stay planned), Vanuatu 15 days stay planned) and finally go to New Caledonia very likely to leave the boat and fly to Australia where I am willing to settle (or NZ possibly). My threshold is to arrive in New Caledonia latest mid of August stop there to escape the winter bad weather more south
as my email is quite short notice and I have not even made my mind 100%, I am giving you the address of our blog where you can see pictures of us two (though written in french).
if you are possibly interested can I please ask you to send a few pictures of you and your comments about my plan
blog: Il était une fois ...
please answer me at: martino_fr@yahoo.fr
greetings
Olivier

Tags
crew, enc, Fiji, French Polynesia, Tonga