Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2013, 12:03   #16

Boat: Hanse 505 14.85mt
Send a message via Yahoo to Hanse Sailor Send a message via Skype™ to Hanse Sailor
Re: Crew for Baltic 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanse Sailor View Post
Hi . This is a crewing opportunity. I have room for 6 on board and have joined the ARC Baltic Rally which runs for 42 days from July 6 to August 18.

Thanks Hanse Sailor

ARC Baltic Rally2014.
Rally Crew positions are now all committed.
We will have a waiting list in case someone pulls out.
Thanks for all the interest.

www.hansesailor.com
Old 11-11-2013, 12:16   #17

Send a message via Yahoo to Hanse Sailor Send a message via Skype™ to Hanse Sailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindLove View Post
Is this a charter or a crewing opportunity?
Kiel to St Petersburg as per the ARC Baltic Rally 2014.

1x double berth available July 6 to July 26.

ARC Baltic 2014 Schedule:
6 JulParticipants gather in Schilksee Marina, Kiel, Germany 07 JulRally start for Bornholm, Denmark8-9 JulArrive in Svaneke, Bornholm (pretty 13th century village)
11 JulDepart for Gotland, Sweden
12 -13 Jul
Arrive in Visby, Gotland. Crew dinner
15 Jul
Depart for Gotska Sandön island
16 Jul Gotska Sandön – discover the colourful local history of wreckers, visit the lighthouse and seal sanctuary
17 Jul
Depart for Tallin, Estonia18-19 JulArrive Pirita Marina, Tallin. Crew dinner in the old town
21 Jul
Depart for St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
23 JulArrive at the Central River Yacht Club, St. Petersburg24–26 Jul
Guided tour of St. Petersburg, including the Winter Palace, the Aurora, and a Russian crew dinner
Old 12-11-2013, 05:58   #18

Boat: Not yet
Send a message via Skype™ to Freeman

Glad to see you have a boat full Andy. Hope we get some pics. I have decided on warmer climes in the South Pacific. Enjoy the new Yacht. Cheers Tony
Old 12-11-2013, 23:51   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
Glad to see you have a boat full Andy. Hope we get some pics. I have decided on warmer climes in the South Pacific. Enjoy the new Yacht. Cheers Tony

Hi Tony , yes all going well. Was in Germany for Hamburg Boat show and Hanse factory visit 2 weeks ago. Sill have 1 double berth left.

www.hansesailor.com

ARC Baltic Rally 2014.
Kiel to St Petersburg
1x double berth available July 6 to July 26.
Old 28-02-2014, 12:51   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdgelinas View Post
Hi aaandy,

My wife and I would be interested in your proposal for 4 or 5 weeks during the summer of 2014. We are from Yukon, Canada.
Hi, Have you made you plans for the summer. Still have a double Berth available with a crew contribution of 75 Euro per person per night.

www.hansesailor.com
Old 01-03-2014, 03:40   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanse Sailor View Post
Update.....I will now take delivery of a new Hanse 505 in Northern Germany and then sail around the Baltic before moving south to Holland, France, Northern Spain and then to England during summer 2014

Looking for company from congenial, easy going persons or couples who would like to sail for a for a month or sometime during the summer between visits from my friends .

No experience required but a navigator / radio operator would be great. If you want to just come along for the lifestyle and the scenery that's ok too. There are 2 double cabins available.

Getting from wherever you are to / from the boat will be your responsibility and cost. Shared food / fuel / drinks cost when on board (budget for 50 euro / day / person).

I am an Australian male 59, relaxed, great cook, experienced traveler and enjoy life and new experiences. The boat will be new( still smelling like a new car) well equipped and very comfortable. Send me a PM if interested in learning more.
hi Andy ,
i am interested to join you along the way .
i have work commitments up til end of June then want to sail in another part of the world .
i have done a lot of sailing along the south coast of west Australia on a 40.7 Bennietu, and dont mind the foredeck as well
Old 01-03-2014, 12:11   #22

Hi, Have sent you a PM.

Thanks Andy

Hanse Sailor - a Hanse 505
Old 03-03-2014, 02:15   #23

Hello Andy,

I am writing to ask if you still might have room available for another crewmember or 2 for the wonderful cruise in the baltics? I dont have a great deal of experience but I have crewed on a couple of sailing holidays with friends that have boats. I am also in the process of working towards the asa 102-104 licences, which would be completed before i arrived. I am also a very good cook!

I also have a buddy that would be interested in coming along and he has about 20 years of sailing experience.

all the best,

Jerry
Old 03-03-2014, 02:31   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersirwinsto View Post
Hello Andy,

I am writing to ask if you still might have room available for another crewmember or 2 for the wonderful cruise in the baltics? I dont have a great deal of experience but I have crewed on a couple of sailing holidays with friends that have boats. I am also in the process of working towards the asa 102-104 licences, which would be completed before i arrived. I am also a very good cook!

I also have a buddy that would be interested in coming along and he has about 20 years of sailing experience.

all the best,

Jerry
Hi Jerry, Might still have crew space from Kiel on the 6th July to St Petersburg over 20 days.

Will let you know in the next couple of days,

Thanks Andy

Hanse Sailor - a Hanse 505
Old 09-03-2014, 12:46   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersirwinsto View Post
Hello Andy,

all the best,

Jerry
Hi Jerry , last 2 crew spaces are now available for Kiel to St Petersburg.

Talk soon . Andy

www.hansesailor.com

Tags
baltic, crew