Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 03:26   #1

Crew Available Departing New Zealand

I'm an easy-going Scottish lass wanting to sail from New Zealand back to Scotland, via Panama and the Carribean, to meet my new niece. I'm qualified to RYA Day Skipper level, have a STCW 95 certificate of Basic Safety Training and a radio operators license.

I'm available to depart anytime from Dec 09 onwards. Will also consider passages to Asia/Africa. Drop me a line if you want to find out more.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:26   #2

Boat: Radford 40
I am already in the Carib, but I think not many boats will be going west to east to the Panama, your best bet would be the Asia Africa route.

If you can get to the Carib, we could talk about your sailing with me for a couple of months, shared expense basis, usually around $10USD per day.

Regards

Tom
Old 13-09-2009, 04:41   #3

Cruising in the Carribean

Hi Tom,

Thanks for getting in touch. I think you're right that there are not many yacts sailing East to Panama - especially in the next few months as it will be cyclone season :-/.

Fortunately I've managed to find a lift on a freighter boat so should be hitting the Panama in January and will be trying to work my way across to Bermuda by March/April.

Have you any idea what your movements will be next year? It would be fantastic to sail with you if you are heading East.

Best Wishes,

Louise

Tags
New Zealand