Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-10-2015, 05:14   #1

crew available (2) currently in FL keys

Couple from south Florida with experience on the water all our lives. My fiance is 36 and I am 25 years old. We are looking to be part of a crew sailing to anywhere! we just are craving another adventure in our lives. Major interests would be the south pacific, south America, new Zealand, Indonesia..the list does go on! We are incredibly easy going and hard workers. We have lived on boats, lived in cedar huts in British Colombia, wood shacks in Costa Rica, houseboats, and a 36 ft MacGregor catamaran in the florida keys...the off grid lifestyle pertains to us. Anyway if we appeal to you in any sense of the word, please email me, my name is Rose. Any questions you have at all please don't hesitate to ask. We are good honest people, tough, and crave adventure!

Thank you

Tags
crew, crew available, current