Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-08-2015, 09:31   #1

Crew Available

Heading down to Costa Rica in November to work for 6 months. Experienced delivery skipper, with the last voyage being down the ICW from Norfolk to Florida this time last year. Up in New York and will be flying down, but available immediately if anyone is southward bound and looking for help. Able to pay my own way, just have 2 and a half months of freedom and happy to help out. 32 year old fit male. Feel free to look through past topics or PM me for more info. Life long sailor with experience that follows suit. Can help with everything from cooking to maintenance, solo watches and solo deliveries. No nonsense and easy to get along with.

All my best,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 25-10-2015, 15:42   #2

Re: Crew Available

Hi. What experience do you have? Have you powered or sailed the west coast of US from Seattle to San Diego? Mexico? Panama? Further south? We need an experienced person to help my husband bring down to Southern Ecuador a 40 ft. power boat. PROVIDING weather is OK to go past Mexico, hoping to leave Anacortes, WA area around mid-Novemberish. Paul is retired Delta so we can get you a buddy pass to get back up to Costa Rica? Or maybe you could help him get the boat at least to Costa Rica and then he and Yves can bring it the rest of the way south? We'll pick up your food for the trip. Won't have internet but will have a sat phone so incoming calls should be free. We won't go if the sea is dangerous - like another hurricane blows in around mid-november... you know how it is, better safe then dead. Thanks. Heidi oh... I saw the date of your post. Duh. You're already heading down to CR probably?

Tags
crew, crew available