Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-11-2010, 10:39   #1

Competent Crew Couple Available - Gran Canaria

My partner and I are ISSA certified competent crew we are looking for unpaid passage across the Atlantic to gain miles. We plan to continue our courses in the Caribbean and Americas and will spend the foreseeable future seeking sailing opportunities. We have no time or location constraints.

I am 40 and Igor is 31. We both have offshore sailing experience. Although relatively new to the sailing world, I spent several months in Jamaica/Caribbean working on a 54' Beneteau and made the passage through the Panama Canal in 2006. I am originally from Texas, but have been lucky enough to live and travel around the world for the past 18 years.I have an adventurous spirit and outgoing personality and have developed a great passion for sailing. I also speak somewhat decent Spanish, which could prove useful for our trip.
Igor grew up sailing, beginning with a father/son project building his own sail boat (32 ft.) from a kit while still a child. He has made countless passages on boats less than 30 meters, and has over 1000 miles coastal cruising experience. He owns his own Data Recovery Company in Belgrade, Serbia and is very mechanically inclined.

We recently completed the ISSA course in Montenegro and spent time sailing the Adriatic Sea.

We are currently in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Please call or email us for more information or to arrange a meeting.

natalie dot s dot jones at gmail dot com +34-603-49-6818
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sailingpic.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	416.4 KB
ID:	21211  

Tags
gran canaria