Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-06-2009, 06:23   #1

Boat: vagabond 41
Send a message via AIM to vagrant
Come Sailing from Dear Old Blighty to -

Hello everybody. I live on a 41' vagabond ketch and wish to sail to Spain and Portugal in August September from the UK. With a possibility of going further. I have done it so many times before and often single handed. However I am getting to the age where I need some sleep. So I am looking for someone who would fancy a trip. Experience not required but a go for it mentality is.
I am a yacht delivery skipper and mention this cos I know what I'm doing. The boat is a good and well found blue water cruiser. I have crossed the Atlantic in her Six times. That's it. If you want more info don't hesitate to get in touch
Old 06-07-2009, 02:42   #2

quick message .40 year old irish man with little experience though have been bittin by the bug .Looking for crew position ,no fears ,no worries and would love to sail again .have private pilot licience so I understand navagation and have no problem listening learning and doing whats needed.will leave details and hope to hear back when you have the chance [on edit: name, email addy, phone # removed to protect member]
Old 30-08-2009, 02:43   #3

Experinced Crew couple looking for Transat Nov 2009

Dear Sir,

Please can you advise if you are looking for experienced Crew for a transat across to Caribbean in November 2009 ?

If so my partner and I are looking for ride across to our boat in St Lucia. Boat owners both RYA Coastal skippers and one Dive leader.

Transat experience, 22 days from bvi to azores on watch system 4on4off with 5 crew. Very strict routines as skipper was ex army.Boat sparkling clean always.

From UK originally,now French residents age 40(Gail) (56)Alan both Non smokers. Love to cook onboard French and Med food with creole thrown in. Great sense of humour and easy going. I know what to do with a tin of corned beef.

We offer Free shore leave on arrival in St Lucia at our house for good hot showers and good creole cooking !!

Please email me gailforce5@yahoo.com

Many thanks look forward to hearing from you soon
Gail et Alan
Old 31-08-2009, 03:57   #4

Helo Sir

I am 28 year old costal skiper would be happy to get some sailing + 48 58 669 01 80
Yours sincerly Luc