Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-02-2015, 07:57   #1
cruiser

Coast to coast

Over years of transport business, gallantly pleased to say, tribute is worth the talk. I believe a desire if given a chance? It just might be a well-to-do adventure. A little imagination can make things happen. I would like to share life’s experiences for those who are ready to listen. Don’t know everything but willing to hear what you got to say. A bit of your wisdom can go a long way?

I am presently semi-retired, and looking to take on the desire to keep on sailing as full-time, position. Years ago, I was bitten by that sailing bug. Since then sailing has been a passion. I owned a few boats; did Great Lakes sailing more than anything else, etc.

Presently out of the country Canada, and residing in Mexico till May, 2015. Looking to sail with a crew along the coastal, or relocate anybodies boats that can’t move themselves.

Notice:
Have you seen our website? – Volwerk Transport, Inc.

Please feel free to send me an email, good or profane – whatever. May your traveling journey keep you safe? Thanks for your time.
Old 04-03-2015, 20:03   #2

Re: Coast to coast

Charles here, making my way down the California coast. Stopped in Morro Bay to replace a bad transmission, Southbound shortly, LA, San Diego, outer Baja with stops along the way to Cabo, then up to La Paz and Sea of Cortez.

Tayana 37 well fitted out, have done the trip many times. Looking for one or two, share modest expenses. Sign on for all of the legs LA to upper Sea of Cortez. Depending on weather and political climate, may leave Sea of Cortez southbound to Maz, PV, Zihuat etc. Have done both, all will be fantastic. Reply by email to charlesatsea@gmail.com. Some sailing experience desirable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltran View Post
Over years of transport business, gallantly pleased to say, tribute is worth the talk. I believe a desire if given a chance? It just might be a well-to-do adventure. A little imagination can make things happen. I would like to share life’s experiences for those who are ready to listen. Don’t know everything but willing to hear what you got to say. A bit of your wisdom can go a long way?

I am presently semi-retired, and looking to take on the desire to keep on sailing as full-time, position. Years ago, I was bitten by that sailing bug. Since then sailing has been a passion. I owned a few boats; did Great Lakes sailing more than anything else, etc.

Presently out of the country Canada, and residing in Mexico till May, 2015. Looking to sail with a crew along the coastal, or relocate anybodies boats that can’t move themselves.

Notice:
Have you seen our website? – Volwerk Transport, Inc.

Please feel free to send me an email, good or profane – whatever. May your traveling journey keep you safe? Thanks for your time.