Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-02-2014, 02:06   #1

Caribbean to Med. 2 places available

Hi guys and gals , me and 2 friends of mine are sailing towards the med the boat is a 47 ft beneteau we are all experienced sailors so you can even learn something along the way departure is first week of April from st Lucia via Antigua , st Martin , Azores then into the Med . Still lots of possibilities of where we end up once we reach the med... And suggestions welcome

Nationalities so far 2 Maltese 1 Italian .

Fun loving easy going people please get in touch
Old 27-02-2014, 14:59   #2

Re: Caribbean to Med. 2 places available

Hey

My girlfriend and i are wanting to join a sailing boat. We are both PADI Instructors and have grown up around boats. We are currently living in Santa Marta and can travel to the boat for April. We are laid back people who are up for an adventure and to learn new skills. We are great cooks and will to help out with all aspects on board.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Matt and Sophie
Old 27-02-2014, 22:12   #3

Hey Zumbett!

I'm really interested and I just sent you a PM...

Cheers,
OJ
Old 01-03-2014, 19:38   #4

Thumbs up Re: Caribbean to Med. 2 places available

Hey there Zumbett!

We're looking to cross the Atlantic towards Ireland at just that time! We have been cycling down from Canada and really would love to finish this part of the trip by water. We have been living in and around Guatemala for the last couple of years but Nat's little sister is getting married at the end of may so we need to make it home for a quick visit.
We are half experienced....Nat has been sailing and racing for years but I've done just a few trips and really want to learn the ropes.
We're both easy going no drama folk and great vegetarian chefs!

It would be cool to do a Skype chat?

Leah and Nat

Ps. We come with a mandolin and an excellent mandolin player!
Old 05-03-2014, 07:26   #5

Hi Zumbett,

I had planned a passage from St. Martin to Azores, but the boat I would crew had a problem and the our passage is cancelend. Now I'm adrift. I will anyway I already had my ticket to St. Martin bought, April 26 I will arrive in the island, before cancel all I would like to give a shot and find another boat to crew. I can land anywere in Portugal or Spain, perhaps Gilbratar, as I pretend to take a plane back to Brasil from Madrid.

I have only weekends costal sailing experience, no passages, this would be my first ocean passage, but I'm very willing to learn more.
I'm very easy going, no drama with food or comfort, I like to photography and have a project of a small coffee book table with photographs of this passage.

My contact are pamorosino@hotmail.com (skype and email)