Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-02-2016, 13:37   #1

Caribbean: Antigua & Barbuda - Trinidad

ANTIGUA & BARBUDA - GUADELOUPE - DOMINICA - MARTINIQUE - ST LUCIA – BEQUIA & THE GRENADINES – CARRIACOU – GRENADA - TRINIDAD

1 or 2 crew WANTED for all or part of this spectacular trip in April and May.
Sailing with plenty of time for sightseeing / walking on the islands. Probably the most interesting scenery in the Caribbean!

Comfortable very well equipped 50 ft Beneteau, 5 cabins 3 heads. Skipper very experienced retired Brit.

You will be an English speaking male or female non-smoker over 40, and either be an experienced sailor or an able cook interested to learn to sail. (All crew will do watches and cooking).

Negotiable contribution sought.

Please Private Message me with your information.
Old 29-02-2016, 10:54   #2

Boat: Oday sloop 28
Re: CARIBBEAN: ANTIGUA & BARBUDA - TRINIDAD

Dear Sir / Madam
I am a positive man of many accomplishments ready to take on any challenge given and yes always with a smile. I am a true team player ready to expand my skills back out on the place I love, the ocean. I am a lucky father of two young adults that are happy and healthy and now on their own. I am sure you would find me more than adapt at any situation, bringing honesty and integrity to all I endeavor in this life. I Started out sailing / racing sunfish and lazier at age 7 moving up and on to local racing out of Hempstead harbor S.C. G.C. yacht clubs, first aid/ CPR certified N.Y. State Ocean Life guard Jones Beach 1982-83’, 1988’-1997’ sport fishing out of Hillsboro Florida, 32 foot Sea Ray and deep water Scuba certified running 28 foot Allman dive boat, 1st. Mate Carrol Ann commercial longline fishing the Yucatan to the banks out of Dayna cut Hollywood FL, Now sailing the east coast 1999’ to present, 2012’ on my 28 O’day, lasted race J-44 Vineyard race etc. And now USCG OUPV Capitan and slamming chef nick named King Food resume please email below.
thank you.

Paul Kramer

516-708-7614

urockto@optonlnie.net would like to join you and your team on your next voyage below is my profile in flux.
Old 29-02-2016, 10:55   #3

Boat: Oday sloop 28

I am a positive man of many accomplishments ready to take on any challenge given and yes always with a smile. I am a true team player ready to expand my skills back out on the place I love, the ocean. I am a lucky father of two young adults that are happy and healthy and now on their own. I am sure you would find me more than adapt at any situation, bringing honesty and integrity to all I endeavor in this life. I Started out sailing / racing sunfish and lazier at age 7 moving up and on to local racing out of Hempstead harbor S.C. G.C. yacht clubs, first aid/ CPR certified N.Y. State Ocean Life guard Jones Beach 1982-83’, 1988’-1997’ sport fishing out of Hillsboro Florida, 32 foot Sea Ray and deep water Scuba certified running 28 foot Allman dive boat, 1st. Mate Carrol Ann commercial longline fishing the Yucatan to the banks out of Dayna cut Hollywood FL, Now sailing the east coast 1999’ to present, 2012’ on my 28 O’day, lasted race J-44 Vineyard race etc. And now USCG OUPV Capitan and slamming chef nick named King Food resume please email below.
thank you.

Paul Kramer

516-708-7614

urockto@optonlnie.net
Old 09-03-2016, 03:37   #4

Boat: 29 ft Marine Projects

Dear msanford, Dear iyam48T,
My name is Mario Azzaretti,from Milan, Italy I'm 52. I decided to have a sabbatic period of time... 1 year ?? So quit the Job (Sales Manager since 15 years)- sick to flight especially in Middle East countries...and now seeking what to do. I love to sail - grew up on my father's boat - motor one - a 42' Grand Banks trawler. Sailing experience : start @ 5 years old with optimist then 420 , 470 (5th @ Italian 420 Italian Championship). Since 20 years I've been renting sailboats with my girlfriend and friends in the Med - no Ocean experiences... but read thousand of books…I owned a small sailboat 28’ - an american project built in Italy an solo sailing I went trough all around Italian Adriatic and Thyrrenean seas.Sailing the Carribean it's one of my dreams (thinking to buy one sailboat and do it) I'm divorced, no childs (sigh) now single I'm clean and clear ,passionate person(love animals - I've been living with Jack Russels and cats since 25 years) - I'm a kitersurfer (Brazil,Cape Verde,Mauritius and so on..)I love even mountaineering and Skiing (with free heel - Telemark) - Just bought a fantastic chalets in the Italian Alps. love to cook and keep clean (cleaning my house it's like to cleaning my soul…)I could reach you wherever by the end of March and join your Carribean adventure.I'm a good cooker... My mission is to be happy all the time I love to shot pics with my Nikon and produce some videos too -my Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/mario.azzaretti
waiting for your reply, be happy all the time,
Yours, Mario.

Tags
Antigua, Caribbean, rib, caribbean, antigua