I could do this for you,. By coindence, I had a delivery
job from La Paz
lined up that fell through, I'm pretty sure my crew would still be available. My own Tayana 37
is currently in the Bay area, near my home. I would want to do this in two legs, San Diego
to San Francisco
, and then see what the weather
conditions have in store. If we can beat the heavy Northwesters I would complete the trip, otherwise I can get you a secure double finger slip near my own boat
for about 300 a month until more favourable conditions prevail.
I would not advise taking a boat
of that size from San Francisco to Seattle during typical summer conditions, although it is possible that we could wait for a fat weather window.
I am 73, fit, and would bring a couple of younger offshore
vets with me. I have been sailing all my life, Zihuat or Sea of Cortez
and back more times than i can count. Also Pacific crossing, North Atlantic and Med.
Dont have commercial
ticket, in my situation with expense sharing crew it is not helpful or advisable. Your insurance
company will request - and accept - my boating
resume in most cases. You should carry insurance
I can cap the SD - SF leg at $ 1700 ex fuel
I have a Viking 4 man canister we can use in case you do not.
Feel free to give me a call. Charles 510 825 8552