Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-01-2013, 15:09   #31

Re: Captain, Crew for Hunter 450, Panama City to Fiji

Hi,

My name is Juan Pablo Pereira, and Im an Italian living in Uruguay. I have a lot of experience sailing in the caribean, mediterrenean, atlantic and south pacific (sailed for to weeks in Tahiti, Tahaa, Raiatea, Bora Bora). Im 24 years old, and i speak italian, english and spanish very fluently. Im looking for a great adeventure and experience, and i would love to travel with you from Panama or Galapagos to anywhere in the south pacific. My objective is to arrive to Australia where im starting a 1 year work and holiday. Im a really friendly easy going guy with a degree in business administration. Im an excellent cook; sushi, tartare, pizzas, chivitos, etc.. Im available to do any kind of work on board, from cleaning to sailling to whatever you need.

I can departure at any time, and I can stay with you as long as you need me. I can pay for my personal costs.

Please contact me! I have a CV with picture ready to send, that can help you get a bit more information about my background!

Tags
captain, crew, Fiji, hunter, Panama