Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-12-2015, 10:44   #1

Captain and Crew couple available

My girlfriend and I are available as a Captain and Crew couple with experience all over the Caribbean and USA East/West coast. I've delivered yachts and chartered with around 25,000 offshore miles - she is a SCUBA Instructor and Deckhand/Chef who can make magic in the galley.

We're ideally looking for a liveaboard situation, but open to other options. Have our own small sailing vacation business based out of Tortola, and love cruising the BVIs! I'm familiar with all marine systems, and actually kinda enjoy working on boat maintenance and repair projects. As an Instructor, I'm happy to teach bareboat, offshore, navigation, boat handling, etc courses too.....we've done offshore training passages and bareboat practice trips too.

Contact me at vincent.mattiola(at)gmail.com to discuss further options/ideas.

Cheers,

Vinny
Old 26-12-2015, 06:05   #2

Boat: Malo 42
Re: Captain and Crew couple available

Hi Vinny,
My Wife and I are thinking of renting a boat in the BVI's this winter. You say you have a small vacation business, does this mean you have a yacht to rent? We are looking for something around 36'
Cheers,
Peter Scott

Tags
captain, crew