Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 09:10   #1

Canaries to Panama, Panama to New Zealand

Hi,
I would like to crew on boats to get home to New Zealand. I am semi-experienced, I sail a 22' sloop in New Zealand waters and some in the Med and Adriatic (on larger yachts).

Im a qualified cook, biodynamic farmer, mathematics tutor, and was a research scientist in NZ before my latest adventure hitchhiking and boat-hitchhiking round Europe this year. Now I want to get home and want to challenge myself to do it by wind power, and make some friends along the way. I am financially stable and have all my papers required.

Currently Im couchsurfing my way around the Adriatic and boat hoping, but I would like to strike up a friendship with someone crossing the Atlantic (east > west) sometime between September and December 2010 who wants another crew member.

Then from Panama to anywhere in the Pacific. Any legs of this journey will be enthusiastically received!

My interests include political history, reading, nutrition, self-sufficiency, earthbuilding, renewable/free-energy, traveling, and sailing..

PLEASE let me know if you have a space available

EMAIL: phil_rat_cau [at] hotmail [dot] com

Tags
Canaries, New Zealand, Panama, Panama Canal