Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-11-2011, 02:59   #1

Location: canada - most recently lived 50 km south of the arctic circle in northern canada. currently travelling
Canadian with No Experience Seeking First Trip

Hello!

I'm a Canadian travelling and trekking from Mongolia through Tibet and Nepal. I have no experience on vessels of any sort but would love to learn. I love to work hard and am easy going.

I need to be in Adelaide by Feb 23 and would like to find a way to get there by sea once I leave Nepal. My dates are flexible and I can leave any time in January or February. I would be glad to sail to any place in Australia and then can train it or bus it to Adelaide, as long as I have enough time to get there by Feb 23. I'm on the HMB Endeavour as a "crew member" on Feb 25

Am able to pay for my food, chip in for fuel and whatever else needs to be bought, work hard and learn about sailing from someone who's willing to teach.

Please send me a message if you'd like an extra hand and some company on your vessel!

Cheers,

Ida
Old 10-12-2011, 03:19   #2
pop

Boat: Nordsea 43 53 foot
Re: Canadian with No Experience Seeking First Trip

Hello Ida, Jan to Feb are still the cyclone season in northern Australia. There might not be a lot of cruisers heading that at that time. My wife and I are currently cruising western Thailand and Malaysia. We are hopeing to sail back to Austrailia in Mar or April. We are thinking of taking on a crew member for the trip and will advertise then
Mike & Paulette