Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-06-2009, 19:38   #1

Boat: Colvin, Doxy
Big Ol' Wood Boat

Looking for crew on 60stem to stern, 71LOA, wood boat.

Boat is going to Grenada in a few months. Currently in the BVI and will haul for week for bottom check and routine maintenance before leaving
Boat has 2 cats, captain (29rs) is experienced offshore sailor and competent in most aspects of maintenance, and owner (the wife/24 yrs) also experienced sailor.
Idealy suit young couple or one person. Willing to get hands dirty. You get yourself to the boat, and food on board is free.
Anyone?
No drugs, and no being drunk when you're not supposed to be.
No smoking indoors.
Old 11-07-2009, 17:35   #2

Time on the water

Hello,
My name is Heath and I am very interested in your travels. I am a 34 year old guy who quit my job of 8 years last year to enjoy life and its challenges. I have time on the water here in South Carolina but none on a sailboat. Without a second thought I know I am the person for this job. I dont smoke and you will never see me drunk. I just want the chance to see a little more of the world. I hope to here from you.
Thanks, Heath
Old 12-07-2009, 20:24   #3

Hello I'm Gordon
Im Intersted in joining you on your adventures.
I worked on a tall ship in refit for 4 months then sailed with it to the Caribbean .
It is me and my partner that are looking to sail this winter and learn and share experiences.
I have my commercial Marine Certification with up to date first aid and fire fighting.
both me and my partner are easy going friendly people who love to share stories and learn.
We are both good cooks who don't mind Sharing in all shipboard activities.
If your interested in a resume and contacts or just to get to know me more you can contact me at
crimpcool@hotmail.com
Old 30-08-2009, 11:49   #4

howarya declans my name .40 year old irish man with little experience though have been bittin by the bug .Looking for crew position anywhere no commitments ,no kids wife ,no fears ,no worries and would love to sail again .have private pilot licence so I understand navigation and have no problem listening learning and doing whats needed.will leave details and hope to hear back when you have the chance .declan ..oconnelldeclan@yahoo.com cheers Eire 0034 857412412(cell sorry )
Old 07-09-2009, 15:44   #5

crew

Kristjan,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a boat delivery this Fall in the Caribbean. I am a sailboat skipper in Seattle, WA and my girlfriend cooksat the local organic markets in the area. If you still need crew, send me an e-mail or give me a call.

Sincerely,

Tim Pauley