Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 11:07   #1

Beginning Sailors Looking for ANY Experience

My partner and I are very eager to learn as much as we can about sailing as soon as we can. We are very diligent and hard working as well as fast learners working with hands-on projects. For the past 3-4 months we have been researching all we can on the subject, but have no hands on experience. At first we we're looking into sailing schools in the southern California area, but at this point we just want to start learning and stop waiting. We don't desire any pay, just to start feeding on as much experience and knowledge as we can. PLEASE, if you have the room and need the help, we are desperately seeking good experience. Please feel free to contact us whether it be through PM, email, or a phone call. We are looking to start immediately.

Thanks,
Brian and Sierra
1-304-905-9595
bebritton@mail.wvncc.edu
Old 12-07-2011, 14:15   #2

Re: Beginning Sailors Looking for ANY Experience

i have one place free in my boat to go in the next days (!8) to brasil in one smoll racer boat person flyer 31 feets ful equiped,share foods only nescessary brazilian visa simpling to guet at same day ,previsible time is 35/45 days opem ocean ,stop only in emergence situations ,brasil your have my suport stay in my house (3 locations Rio,Sao Paulo,Paraibuna Farm ) return tickt for your self thebboat stayn in brasil to racers along of 2 years
Old 12-07-2011, 14:20   #3

my email to reply is exterpress@hotmail.com
ok alberto
tel 347 4801117
tel 954 9037651
Old 12-07-2011, 15:17   #4

That sounds perfect, except we are looking for two open spots. If you have the room for two then we would absolutely consider, if not, we'll have to wait for the next offer. Let me know.
Old 13-07-2011, 12:47   #5

We are from West Virginia. Anyone on the east coast, around the gulf, or eastern Canada or the Great Lakes. All of these areas are of easily accessible for us. If you're around these parts in need of any help, PLEASE let us know.