Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-07-2015, 04:07   #1

Barcelona Spain - Competent Crew/Skipper Available

Athletic adventurous and avid sailor, looking to crew on a sail boat or yacht for the summer. I'm adverse with everything from Navigation, to small tasks, Having been traveling since January, I am looking to hop on a boat from Barcelona or nearby and add to your trip. I'm a 32 year old male who quit his corporate job to seek the finer things in life. Sailed from NY, to Florida over last winter, completing a 37' monohull delivery, I then headed to Australia to sail and travel, jumping off to South East Asia and motorcycle touring, I am currently in Barcelona. I'm all geared up and happy to join for a payed or non-payed position. Happy to help with all tasks, from mechanical to hospitality. Competent with engines to knowing my way around the kitchen, I can help in all facets of your trip.

Hobbies: Sailing, Fishing, Surfing (both kite and wave.), white water everything, SUP, motorsports, avid cyclists, the list goes on...

Happy to send over references and blue water experience. 1000's of hours at the helm.

Looking for long term or short term work...

All my best,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 03-08-2015, 04:36   #2

Re: Barcelona Spain - Competent Crew/Skipper Available

I will be traveling to Mallorca on Wednesday. I am still looking for a job or a crewing potential on a ship. Please let me know if there are any openings or suggestions.

All my best

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum

Tags
arc, barcelona, crew, skipper, Spain