Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-07-2013, 03:59   #1

Boat: Hanse 505 14.85mt
Send a message via Yahoo to Hanse Sailor Send a message via Skype™ to Hanse Sailor
Exclamation Baltic to the Med May to Sep 2014

I will take delivery of a new Hanse 445 in Northern Germany and then sail around the Baltic before moving south to Holland, England, Spain and then into the Med during summer 2014

Looking for company from congenial, easy going persons or couples who would like to sail for a for a month sometime during the summer between visits from my friends .

No experience required and happy to teach you sailing and boat handling if you want or you can just come along for the lifestyle and the scenery.

Getting from wherever you are to / from the boat will be your responsibility and cost. Shared food / fuel / drinks cost when on board (budget for 50 euro / day).

I am an Australian male, relaxed, great cook, experienced traveler and enjoy life and new experiences. The boat will be new( still smelling like a new car) well equipped and very comfortable. Send me a PM if interested in learning more.
Old 19-07-2013, 05:19   #2

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Bestevaer 49
Re: Baltic to the Med May to Sep 2014

I think you are going to be swamped with responses after an ad like that .

Unveiling Bullseye strops for low friction rings
Old 21-07-2013, 14:53   #3

Send a message via Yahoo to Hanse Sailor Send a message via Skype™ to Hanse Sailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaworthy Lass View Post
I think you are going to be swamped with responses after an ad like that .
Thanks. Have received some PM so I am off to flying start. Plenty of time to make a plan.
Old 27-07-2013, 08:06   #4

Hello!
If you're still looking for someone to join, i am interested! I have a pretty good level on dinghies (laser, Flying junior) and some experiences on coastal cruising (sunfast 32i, and dufour 30). i am very easy going and like to travel
I am available almost the whole month of august.
Let me know thanks!
victor
Old 05-08-2013, 05:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor M View Post
Hello!
If you're still looking for someone to join, i am interested! I have a pretty good level on dinghies (laser, Flying junior) and some experiences on coastal cruising (sunfast 32i, and dufour 30). i am very easy going and like to travel
I am available almost the whole month of august.
Let me know thanks!
victor

Hi Victor. Thinking of joining this six week cruise.
News articles from World Cruising Club: ARC Baltic
ARC Baltic – Six Capitals in Six Weeks

Sailing cruise through the Baltic in summer 2014

St. Petersburg and Swedish Archipelagos on the route
Old 05-08-2013, 12:19   #6

Hi, sent you a PM!

I'm very interested in joining if you're still looking for company! I checked out the rally you mentioned above - sounds amazing!

cheers,
Remi
Old 08-08-2013, 11:47   #7

Boat: spirit 41 , 12.20

hi there , I am dutch , living 30 years in Mallorca , have sailed everywhere in the north , Norway Sweden , Denmark shetlands , uk , Holland , france , spain , Portugal and the complete med , also 3 times crossings the atlantic , live in a country house on Mallorca , would like to sail a bit or give you a hand , if you would come to Mallorca , would be nice to meet you , , maybe I am the first week of September one week in Holland , hope to here from you
Old 12-08-2013, 10:12   #8

Hello Andy. This sounds like a phenomenal trip, lucky you ! I am a 47 yr old female living in Los Angeles. I work freelance in the film industry which allows me to travel for longer periods of time. Love to sail, spent 5 weeks on a clipper ship, transatlantic included, and another 10 days sailing in St Barth this past spring. I am officially addicted.
Would be great to meet up with you and your boat this coming year, if you aren't already inundated with requests.
I have lived abroad and speak Italian...so there's that. Also pretty handy in the galley as I have a culinary background and education.
Best of luck to you, you must be beside yourself with anticipation !
Regards,
Laurin
Old 20-08-2013, 02:46   #9

Aaandy
I was in Kiel and Lubeck last year and would like to crew on your boat
I have a small trawler on the west coast of Canada and have done some sailing
I can also cook and clean and would be very interested in learning more about life around the Baltic Sea or Med.
I am easy going and don't drink much, non smoker and able to pay my way
Let me know if you still need crew
I am able to get some time off work if I schedule it in advance
Thanks for considering me as a crew member
Heidib
Old 30-08-2013, 00:53   #10

Re: Baltic to Northers Spain May to Sep 2014

Update.....I will now take delivery of a new Hanse 505 in Northern Germany and then sail around the Baltic before moving south to Holland, France, Northern Spain and then to England during summer 2014

Looking for company from congenial, easy going persons or couples who would like to sail for a for a month or sometime during the summer between visits from my friends .

No experience required and happy to teach you sailing and boat handling if you want or you can just come along for the lifestyle and the scenery.

Getting from wherever you are to / from the boat will be your responsibility and cost. Shared food / fuel / drinks cost when on board (budget for 50 euro / day / person).

I am an Australian male, relaxed, great cook, experienced traveler and enjoy life and new experiences. The boat will be new( still smelling like a new car) well equipped and very comfortable. Send me a PM if interested in learning more.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:25   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaandy View Post
Update.....I will now take delivery of a new Hanse 505 in Northern Germany and then sail around the Baltic before moving south to Holland, France, Northern Spain and then to England during summer 2014

Looking for company from congenial, easy going persons or couples who would like to sail for a for a month or sometime during the summer between visits from my friends .

Getting from wherever you are to / from the boat will be your responsibility and cost. Shared food / fuel / drinks cost when on board (budget for 50 euro / day / person).

Am now looking at joining this Rally of the Baltic if it is confirmed. News articles from World Cruising Club: ARC Baltic

Andy
Old 08-09-2013, 01:59   #12

Am now looking at joining this Rally of the Baltic if it is confirmed. News articles from World Cruising Club: ARC Baltic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	H505_-_0510.JPG
Views:	239
Size:	335.7 KB
ID:	66776   Click image for larger version

Name:	505 stern.JPG
Views:	187
Size:	382.8 KB
ID:	66777  

Click image for larger version

Name:	H505_-_0160.JPG
Views:	187
Size:	311.3 KB
ID:	66778   Click image for larger version

Name:	H505_-_0270.JPG
Views:	166
Size:	292.0 KB
ID:	66779  

Old 02-10-2013, 22:20   #13

ARC Baltic Rally now confirmed
for 25 boats.

World Cruising Club presents a new rally comprising some of the most beautiful and interesting sights in the Baltic. Visiting six capitals in six weeks, the first ever ARC Baltic rally is planned for the summer of 2014. The rally takes you on a 1,600nm voyage of discovery through Europe’s “east sea”, combining days of social cruising with exploring the Baltic’s fascinating culture and history ashore.

The rally format has been adapted to the Baltic and the individual rally legs are short, one to two days, with the focus to experience the cultural history of the region and enjoy the stunning beauty of the Swedish and Finnish archipelagos.

Rally includes

• Lead boat with experienced Baltic sailor aboard
• 28 nights docking
• tours ashore in all stopovers
• 5 rally dinners
• temporary membership of yacht clubs in Russia, Finland and Sweden
• agents fees for clearance into Russia

I have 1 double available for crew with a contribution of 490 euro per person per week. PM if interested
Old 03-10-2013, 00:26   #14

Boat: spirit 41 , 12.20

hey andy , why you don ´t sail with me next year , I take delivery of a 42 keth in Holland , going to martinique
Old 12-10-2013, 16:28   #15

Boat: White silk 28

Hi Andy,I would like to be included in your trip,I am experienced sailing around the channel islands if that of any help??,pm if you need to know more..Nick

Tags
baltic