Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-08-2015, 18:11   #1

Bali to South Africa

I'm in Indonesia, but have not yet got to Bali.
I'm on an Arthur Robb 35ft (also known as a Cheoy Lee) sloop.
I'm looking for a crew/companion to sail with me back to South Africa from Bali.
I propose to go North-about Madagascar - past Chagos and to call either at the Seychelles or Mayotte and then Richards Bay.
I'll respond to all messages I get, but it might take a while as I'm going back to sea soon continuing on my way to Bali.
The basic arrangement will be sharing the cost of consumables. Having said that, it won't be that much money! Life aboard is not expensive.
Previous blue water experience will be a recommendation because the voyage is a long one and you can't "get off" on the way.
You need to know what you are letting yourself in for!
Its a wonderful life out there - if you like sailing!

Tags
Africa, South Africa

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off