Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 14:29   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Cheoy Lee, 44 Cutter. Dolce Far Niente
Bahamas to BVI

April 2011, trip from Freeport Grand Bahama to Tortola BVI.
Looking for 2 crew to sail on private 44' mono hull, trip will take about 2-3 weeks depending on weather and other variables. Must be able to pay own expenses and return transport. Blue water experience preferred. Navigation and extended watch keeping will be required. This is a pleasure trip not a rush delivery.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:08   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to Off Yonder
Re: Bahamas to BVI

If by some miracle, your schedule is flexible enough to do something like this in July, my g/f and I will be in the Bahamas then. I have lots of sailing experience and she's an amazing cook.
Old 04-03-2011, 17:58   #3

Hi Roark,

I talked to you about crewing when your boat was still at Cape Hatteres, but our schedules didn't work out. I take it all your refit is complete and the knee surgery is mended if you are ready to head for the Virgins. My wife and I would be interested in joining you. I ended up crewing on a Tayana 48 from Charleston to Ft. Lauderdale the next week. Let me know if you would be interested in having us crew. I would love to hear more about your refit and your life in Cost Rica. My wife and I are considering living down there, although we have never even visited as yet. I look forward to talking more (but not by cell phone...I think that call cost me close to $100) skype?

Thanks,
Doug Mueller & Cheri Capps
Dhmueller (@) gmail (dot) com
512-925-0689
Old 06-03-2011, 07:17   #4

Rourk,

Can you please send me a direct email. We commmunicated about your previous passage. I have need of a medical tourist visit to Costa Rica and I was hoping you would give me some advise as to who to contact for Orthopedic and Dental work. My direct email is Dhmueller (@) gmail (dot) com Thanks, Doug Mueller

Tags
Bahamas, British Virgin Islands