Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-03-2014, 13:05   #1

Available to Crew

Experienced sailor with delivery and captain experience. Waiting on a new boat I've purchased to be finished and planning on circumnavigation the end of next year or beginning of 2016. I recently left the corporate world and looking to spend some time where my passions lie...the arts, reading, writing, traveling and sailing and sailing and sailing. I'm a 30 year old male, athletic and healthy. I take care of myself, but I'm not neurotic. I like the balances of work and play and I'm at peace at sea. I'm fairly proficient in most water borne sports and have sailed my entire life. I'm looking for a longer voyage, but I'm happy to help with deliveries, maintenance, renovation, cooking, skippering, you name it. Please feel free to call or email me with any and all questions and I hope we'll be setting off soon. I'm willing to travel domestically or internationally to connect up with whom ever I'm lucky enough to.

All my best,

Stuart Wilhelm
Stuartwilhelm@gmail.com
973-986-2455
Old 03-04-2014, 03:43   #2

Re: Available to Crew

Hi Hello everyone,

I am looking for one or two crewmen to join me and a friend to sail my Hans Christian '33 in mid to late May from Puerto Rico to Texas.
We plan on making several stops along the way in Dominican Republic, Caicos, Cayman Island and Islas Mujeres before we cruise the Gulf of Mexico to our final destination in Galveston, Texas!

These is a non paying crew, in other words you pay to get to Puerto Rico and to get yourself home after we are done with the cruise!!
I will pay for the boat expenses, diesel and the food while we are sailing but any other expense while on land will be yours!
I am 43 years old and my friend is in his 30's, we have another young friend also possible joining us that is in his late 20's

If you are Intrested please email me here or at andresv94 at yahoo

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you!! Feel free to ask any questions

Andy

Tags
crew