Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2013, 08:32   #1

Boat: coming soon...
Lightbulb Available On Texas Coast for Daysailing, Boat Watching or Short Term Cruising

Hi, We are in the process of selling our house in order to buy our first boat. The house is all set to go and I'm just sitting around waiting for something to happen so I figured I might as well see if I can get a position on a crew in the meantime to build my experience. I am willing to come stay on your boat as a security measure or go as crew on short cruises up to a month or so. Open to any ideas. I am ASA 101 basic keelboat certified and I understand navigation. I am an excellent cook and would not mind being chief cook and bottle washer. I have extensive construction experience as well as electrical and am very computer savvy so I can help out with repairs/upgrades etc. I don't have a lot of cash until the house sells so it would need to be a free or paid position. I will remove this ad if something comes up so if it is still up I am still available. Send me a private PM if interested.

Tags
cruising, sail, sailing, texas